SEEBURGER Receives Final ISO 27001 Certification For Cloud Services
ATLANTA, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global business integration software provider SEEBURGER today announced that it has received final ISO 27001 certification for its cloud-based business integration services, ensuring that customer data hosted by SEEBURGER is handled in compliance with the leading international standard for information security management. The certification was awarded by the TÜV Rheinland Group, an accredited ISO auditor and a leading global provider of technical services.
Click to Tweet: SEEBURGER Receives Final ISO 27001 Certification for Cloud Services - http://clicktotweet.com/veY5Z
SEEBURGER's commitment to gaining ISO 27001 certification reflects ongoing growth in the company's managed services as customers opt to outsource their electronic data interchange (EDI), managed file transfer (MFT) and other supply chain communication and document exchange requirements rather than purchasing, installing and maintaining an in-house B2B infrastructure.
The number of customers electing to deploy the SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite (BIS) and associated solutions as a managed service has surged by nearly 50% in the last three years as the market has continued to move to the cloud model, with more than 5,000 customers now on the company's managed services roster. Cloud services available from SEEBURGER include:
- Managed EDI/B2B services, including data exchange (for routing supply chain transactions across any communication protocol), B2B integration (for organizations that need mapping and ERP integration as well as data exchange), Web EDI order processing (for automating communications with smaller suppliers with no EDI or ERP systems), and delivery schedule processing (for online marketplace applications).
- Managed file transfer, enabling large and/or sensitive files of any kind to be exchanged both inside and outside the corporate firewall with full security, visibility, governance and regulatory compliance protections including encryption and a centralized audit trail, eliminating the shortcomings of conventional alternatives such as FTP and free Web-based file sharing.
- Cloud communication services for SAP Global Trade Services (SAP GTS), used to ensure legally compliant exchange of data with customs authorities around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV