BENTONVILLE, Ark., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New year, new vision. Walmart and Sam's Club today announced that the retailers are launching an all-new online and phone contact lens program as well as reduced prices on many top contact lenses. The new contact lens program builds on the retailers' long-standing comprehensive vision offerings.
"At Walmart and Sam's Club, we are always looking for ways to make it easier and more affordable for our customers to live healthier lives," said John Agwunobi, M.D., president of Walmart's Health and Wellness Division. "This new contact lens program, coupled with our in-store Vision Centers and in-club Optical Centers, provides our customers with a true one stop vision solution."
Walmart and Sam's Club are bringing an unmatched optical service to customers and members. The comprehensive offering includes:
- New Online and Phone Contact Lens Program: Walmart customers can now visit WalmartContacts.com or call 1-800-741-LENS (5367) and Sam's Club members can now visit SamsClub.com/contacts or call 1-800-749-LENS (5367) to place contact lens orders and have them delivered directly to their home. Free shipping is available on orders over $50 for Walmart Contacts and $45 for Sam's Club Contacts.
- Low Prices on Top Contact Lenses – Walmart and Sam's Club have reduced prices on many top contact lenses, such as:
- Acuvue Oasys (2 week)
- Air Optix Aqua (monthly)
- Acuvue Moist (daily / 90 pack)
- Acuvue 2 (2 weeks)
- Biofinity (monthly)
This February, Walmart will also launch its own private Equate brand of contact lenses to give customers even more contact lens options at low prices.*
- The Latest Styles, Shapes and Colors of Eye Glasses: Walmart Vision Centers typically offer more than 800 frames to choose from, some starting at as little as $9 for children and adults. Walmart Vision Centers and Sam's Club Optical Centers also offer the latest eye glass styles such as rimless frames or tortoise and metallic colored glasses, as well as fashion eyeglass brands.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts