BENTONVILLE, Ark., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New year, new vision. Walmart and Sam's Club today announced that the retailers are launching an all-new online and phone contact lens program as well as reduced prices on many top contact lenses. The new contact lens program builds on the retailers' long-standing comprehensive vision offerings.
"At Walmart and Sam's Club, we are always looking for ways to make it easier and more affordable for our customers to live healthier lives," said John Agwunobi, M.D., president of Walmart's Health and Wellness Division. "This new contact lens program, coupled with our in-store Vision Centers and in-club Optical Centers, provides our customers with a true one stop vision solution."
Walmart and Sam's Club are bringing an unmatched optical service to customers and members. The comprehensive offering includes:
- New Online and Phone Contact Lens Program: Walmart customers can now visit WalmartContacts.com or call 1-800-741-LENS (5367) and Sam's Club members can now visit SamsClub.com/contacts or call 1-800-749-LENS (5367) to place contact lens orders and have them delivered directly to their home. Free shipping is available on orders over $50 for Walmart Contacts and $45 for Sam's Club Contacts.
Low Prices on Top Contact
Lenses – Walmart and Sam's Club have reduced prices on many top contact lenses, such as:
- Acuvue Oasys (2 week)
- Air Optix Aqua (monthly)
- Acuvue Moist (daily / 90 pack)
- Acuvue 2 (2 weeks)
- Biofinity (monthly)
This February, Walmart will also launch its own private Equate brand of contact lenses to give customers even more contact lens options at low prices.*
- The Latest Styles, Shapes and Colors of Eye Glasses: Walmart Vision Centers typically offer more than 800 frames to choose from, some starting at as little as $9 for children and adults. Walmart Vision Centers and Sam's Club Optical Centers also offer the latest eye glass styles such as rimless frames or tortoise and metallic colored glasses, as well as fashion eyeglass brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV