Dethrone Royalty Holdings Inc. Provides Corporate Update
CAVE CREEK, Ariz., Jan. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dethrone Royalty Holdings, Inc. (or "Dethrone") (OTCBB:DRHC) (OTCQB:DRHC), would like to update the Shareholders regarding some of its recent corporate activities and actions. Including:
- In February 2012 Dethrone Beverage, Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dethrone Royalty Holdings, Inc.) entered into a Royalty Agreement with Dethrone Royalty Inc. for the purpose of manufacturing and distributing a sports nutrition and water beverage under the Dethrone Beverage brand.
The Dethrone Royalty brand was formed in 2009 and is based on the traditions of ancient kings. Each of us is born and raised with the potential to rule our environment. Dethrone Royalty Inc. has been an important factor in the growth of the sporting field of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), as seen through their various sponsorships of fighters and events. Dethrone sponsors some of the best MMA fighters in the world such as Josh Koscheck, Former heavyweight champ Cain Valasquez, and two current UFC champions Ben Henderson and Jose Aldo.
Nick Swinmurn is behind the success of Dethrone Royalty Inc. Mr. Swinmurn was Founder of Zappos.com and is part owner of the NBA team the Golden State Warriors.
- Dethrone Royalty Holdings, Inc. is led by a Management team having a successful background of new nationally distributed iconic beverage launches. They are:
Toby McBride , CEO, 44, has over 18 years of experience in the beverage industry. Mr. McBride has been involved in launching the product brands, Sobe , Arizona Iced Tea and Xyience. Mr. McBride began his career with Whole Foods as a National Buyer leaving to join Sobe . Michael Holley , President, 37, has been in the beverage industry for over 16 years. Mr. Holley has been involved in launching the product brands, Arizona Iced Tea and Xyience . Mr. Holley began his career in the wine and spirits industry launching new products and on-boarding key accounts.
- Dethrone™ was carefully formulated to support mental focus and help increase blood flow, thereby giving the body the fuel necessary to power through the day. Whether you are looking to achieve optimal performance in the ring, on the field, or in the workplace, Dethrone™ will help give you "that something extra"
- Dethrone will launch on the U.S. west coast with Tier One (major beer distributors), and be in chains such as 7-11, Nugget Markets, C-Stores like AM PM, Circle K and Quik Trip.
- On January 8, 2013 DRHC hired Circadian Group as its Investor Relations Firm. Circadian specializes in financial marketing and communications, as well as shareholder development for high-growth, venture capital stage public companies, with the potential to become extraordinary success stories for early Investors.
- Dethrone is broadening its appeal beyond the world of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) by entering into Endorsement deals with Superstar Athletes from the NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA as well as sponsoring major sporting events and social causes. Celebrity athlete endorsers and other partners will be announced over the coming weeks.
- As of January 3, 2013 DRHC had 97,320,000 shares Issued and Outstanding of which 37,500,000 in the public float.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV