GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable end-to-end high speed information streaming over the network, today announced that GigOptix Chairman and CEO Dr. Avi Katz is scheduled to present at the Needham Growth Conference on January 17, 2013.
|Event:||Needham Growth Conference|
|Date:||Thursday, January 17, 2013|
|Time:||12:05 p.m. Eastern Time|
|Location:||New York Palace Hotel - New York|
A webcast of the Needham conference presentation will be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.gigoptix.com.
About GigOptix, Inc.
GigOptix is a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and
optical components that enable high-speed end-to-end information streaming over the network and address emerging high-growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. GigOptix offers a unique broad portfolio of Drivers, TIAs and
TFPSTM optical modulators for 40Gb/s, 100Gb/s and 400Gb/s fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks, and high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz. GigOptix also offers a wide range of digital and mixed-signal ASIC solutions and enables product lifetime extension through its GigOptix
Sunset Rescue Program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV