- incentives, including offering some diabetes supplies and diabetes-related prescription drugs at no charge, increase adherence to treatment guidelines, improving people’s health;
- participants on average achieved compliance with 75 percent of the key requirements vs. 61 percent for people with diabetes not enrolled in the plan;
- the compliance rate of plan participants increased 6 percent over two years.
Study: UnitedHealthcare’s Diabetes Health Plan Can Lead To Improved Health, More Effective Disease Management, Better Cost Control
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.