QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK) a leader in user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), and Attivio today announced a partnership to give customers the ability to combine QlikView in-memory data with Attivio’s Active Intelligence Engine (AIE®) via QlikView Direct Discovery. QlikTech and Attivio have collaborated to test and validate Direct Discovery with Attivio’s AIE to leverage AIE’s capabilities of unifying the variety of Big Data information to give business users a full understanding of not just what has happened, but also why.
By combining the power of QlikView and AIE, customers can integrate, correlate and analyze structured, unstructured and semi-structured information faster and easier than ever before. The AIE solution ( http://market.qlikview.com/active-intelligence-engine-for-qlikview.html) is now available on QlikMarket, QlikTech’s recently launched Web marketplace.
“QlikView is committed to simplifying the way business users access and utilize information,” said QlikTech Chief Technology Officer Anthony Deighton. “The speed with which Big Data is evolving requires constant, cutting-edge innovation. Attivio is able to join multiple content and data sources so companies can develop new analysis methods that span information silos, and gain insight that is often missed by other systems.”
Through the combined capabilities of QlikView Direct Discovery and Attivio AIE’s unified information access, users no longer need to download large data sources into memory. QlikView can directly access unstructured and structured information from the Attivio AIE engine and display results in a QlikView visualization or dashboard. Specific business benefits of the Attivio and QlikView integration include:
- Financial Services – reduce operational costs and streamline processes; gain visibility into transactions and optimize processing life cycles, increase effectiveness of risk and compliance initiatives, better analyze customer behaviors and maximize investment returns and portfolio performance.
- Government/Military – integrate, access and share information sourced from multiple disparate systems, databases and repositories that typically do not communicate readily with one another; improve information flow; shorten critical timelines and provide an affordable migration path to meet future requirements.
- Life Sciences – make faster, better business and clinical decisions; shorten discovery-to-commercialization product cycles; improve physician feedback to manufacturers and reduce the time and cost of regulatory compliance.
- Manufacturing, Retail and e-Business – analyze retail sales from an unlimited number of sources of transactional data and unstructured information; collaborate with suppliers and partners more transparently; empower front-line staff to anticipate and resolve customer needs quickly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV