Carsharing To Largely Remain An Urban Trend In North America, Finds Frost & Sullivan
In North America, partnerships between traditional and P2P carsharing operators are an emerging trend. As this tendency increases, P2P operators will benefit from access to technologies such as telematics inventory monitoring solutions that eliminate the need for a physical exchange of keys. This is expected to reduce regular maintenance costs.
"While carsharing remained a standalone sustainable transport solution in 2011, it is likely to become an integrated sustainable transport solution by 2020, which will boost membership and vehicle fleet numbers," said Garg.
Business Models and Opportunities in the North American Traditional and Peer-to-Peer Carsharing Market is part of the Automotive & Transportation Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following areas: Business Models and Opportunities in the European Traditional and Peer-to-Peer Carsharing Market, Executive Analysis of the Carsharing Market in APAC, Strategic Analysis of Carsharing Market in Japan, and U.S. Generation "Y": Beliefs and Attitudes Towards Environment and Personal Mobility Needs and Vehicle Preferences. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV