- Zales branded stores, consisting of Zales Jewelers and Zales Outlet, posted a comparable store sales increase of 3.1 percent, compared to an increase of 10.0 percent in the same period last year. U.S. Fine Jewelry brands including our regional brand, Gordon’s Jewelers, posted a comparable store sales increase of 2.2 percent. In the same period last year, U.S. Fine Jewelry brands comparable store sales rose 9.0 percent.
- Canadian Fine Jewelry brands, consisting of Peoples Jewellers and Mappins Jewellers, posted a comparable store sales increase of 2.7 percent. This increase follows a 0.2 percent rise in the same period last year. At constant exchange rates, Canadian Fine Jewelry brands posted a comparable store sales decline of 0.7 percent, compared to an increase of 1.7 percent in the prior year period.
- Piercing Pagoda, our Kiosk Jewelry business, posted a comparable store sales increase of 1.7 percent. In the same period last year, comparable store sales declined 2.1 percent.
Zale Corporation Announces Holiday Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.