ParTech, Inc. (PAR) today announced that it will be demonstrating its retail solutions in booth #2253 (ARTS Pavilion) at the National Retail Federation (NRF) Convention & Expo, Jan. 14-15 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
PAR has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years and can also be found in cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums, hotels, spas and food service companies. Visit the PAR booth to see why the sleek design and high performance PAR EverServ® 7000 POS terminal is a perfect fit for image conscious retailers and why some of the world’s leading retailers are using PAR EverServ® SureCheck™ to simplify checklists and improve food safety in their stores.
“NRF is the largest show in the retail industry and presents the best stage to showcase how our retail solutions enhance the shopping experience,” said Peter Wolf, Chief Marketing Officer at ParTech. “The sleek, contemporary design of the EverServ 7000 is a great choice for retailers looking to enhance their image and improve customer interactions. For retailers interested in improving the efficiency of their checklist or enhancing their food safety, EverServ SureCheck is truly a perfect fit. ”
PAR will be featuring the following solutions in its booth:
- PAR EverServ 7000 – PAR’s newly introduced flagship POS terminal provides all the durability PAR is known for, with the flexibility, scalability and performance for any environment. The sleek design is available in multiple configurations including a low-profile model that eliminates traditional bulky hardware between the store associate and the customer.
- PAR EverServ SureCheck – The innovative mobile Sure Check solution helps retailers efficiently perform and manage tasks and checklists and take the effort and risk out of food quality monitoring. SureCheck has helped companies reduce the labor associated with completing checklist by up to 60 percent.
- Retail Software Applications – PAR partners with industry leading independent software vendors (ISVs) to provide feature rich retail POS applications that support the unique operating requirements of retail. PAR will be demonstrating multi-touch capability with Windows 8 for retail applications. For a list of retail ISV partners visit: http://www.partech.com/retail/partners/independent-software-vendors-isvs/.
- PAR EverServ Services – PAR offers a complete portfolio of services to support retailers’ technology needs before, during and after deployment: integration services, implementation services, professional services, hardware maintenance services and help desk. PAR’s extensive field service team offers nationwide and global coverage for PAR and third-party solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV