Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) today announced that Messrs. Todd Fisher and Brian Carroll, both partners of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts LLC, have resigned from the company’s board of directors, effective immediately. In accepting the resignations, the directors reduced the size of the board to five members.
Seifi Ghasemi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “Messrs. Todd Fisher and Brian Carroll have been on our board since Rockwood was founded in 2000. Their strategic insights, advice and financial support have helped us build Rockwood to its position of global leadership in specialty chemicals and advanced materials. The entire board of directors thanks them for their valuable contributions and wishes them well in the future.”
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. is a leading global specialty chemicals and advanced materials company. Rockwood has a worldwide employee base of approximately 10,300 people and annual net sales of approximately $3.7 billion in 2011. Rockwood focuses on global niche segments of the specialty chemicals, pigments and additives and advanced materials markets. For more information on Rockwood, please visit www.rocksp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV