The project will also diversify the state's energy portfolio, and increase the electric grid’s safety and security by creating new, hardened infrastructure that is less susceptible to damage from natural disasters.
TDI was acquired by the Blackstone Group LP, which has its headquarters in New York City, in January 2010. TDI has its headquarters in Albany, N.Y. More information is available online at www.chpexpress.com.
Forward-Looking Statements: All statements in this press release
other than statements of historical fact are "forward-looking
statements" for purposes of federal and state securities laws, including
any projections of earnings, statements of plans for future operations
or expected revenue.
Actual results could differ materially from
those projected or assumed in any of our forward-looking statements.
factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from our
forward-looking statements are set forth in our annual report on Form
10-K for the fiscal year ended Sept. 30, 2012, and our other reports
filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. AECOM does not
intend, and undertakes no obligation, to update any forward-looking
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV