Free two night stay when purchasing flights Great offers on new British Airways destinations
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- British Airways and VisitBritain have sent out their " Big British Invite" today, offering deals and experiences in the UK, including two nights free accommodation in select UK hotels.
The two free nights offer is available when customers purchase a roundtrip airfare between the US and the UK. The offer is valid through Sunday midnight (EST), Mar. 31, 2013. The free hotel stay is valid for travel from Jan. 9, 2013 through May 31, 2013.Participating hotels in London include Royal National, President, Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, Holiday Inn London Stratford City, Aloft London Excel and Rembrandt. In Edinburgh, Holiday Inn Edinburgh and Thistle Glasgow are offered. Hotels offered in Glasgow include the Premier Inn Glasgow Charing Cross and Argyll Hotel Glasgow. Jurys Inn Newcastle is offered and in Manchester the Premier Inn Manchester Portland Street and the Holiday Inn Manchester West are offered. The two free hotel nights are based on double occupancy; single occupants are offered one free hotel night. British Airways and VisitBritain have also partnered for a "Big British Invite", inviting travellers looking for a Great Britain island adventure – all 60 million acres. As part of the campaign, customers booking the two free nights offer will also receive a "Better Island Band", offering customers exclusive experiences including: two for one scotch tastings at Glengoyne; two for one admission at Tower of London; premium upgrade at Cardiff Castle and more exciting offers during the campaign. Hotel accommodation can be booked and purchased with British Airways published roundtrip airfares that originate in the US during the promotional period. Restrictions apply. Further information on this promotion and other British Airways offers are available by visiting the airline's website, www.ba.com/bigbritishinvite Notes to editors:
- British Airways began flying to 20 new routes this winter season, including Zagreb, Monrovia, Belfast, Bergen, Amman and Seoul. Great offers are now available for travel through Mar. 15, 2013; fares from New York (JFK or EWR) to Johannesburg begin from $990 and fares from New York (JFK or EWR) to Amman begin from $799. Visit www.ba.com/europe-offer for more details
- Free hotel offers must be booked with roundtrip transatlantic published British Airways or British Airways codeshare operated by American Airlines or Iberia airfare
- All flights must originate from US gateways only
- Terms and conditions apply and are available on ba.com
- Seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability