Cabot Microelectronics Corporation (Nasdaq: CCMP), the world’s leading supplier of chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) slurries and a growing CMP pad supplier to the semiconductor industry, announced today that it will release financial results for its first quarter of Fiscal Year 2013, which ended December 31, 2012, on Thursday, January 24.
The press release, which will be issued prior to market open and available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website, www.cabotcmp.com, will be followed by a conference call at 9:00 a.m. Central Time.
The conference call will be available via webcast from www.cabotcmp.com, or by phone at (866) 700-0161. Callers outside the U.S. can dial (617) 213-8832. The conference code for the call is 79325109.
ABOUT CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORPORATIONCabot Microelectronics Corporation, headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, is the world's leading supplier of CMP polishing slurries and a growing CMP pad supplier to the semiconductor industry. The company's products play a critical role in the production of advanced semiconductor devices, enabling the manufacture of smaller, faster and more complex devices by its customers. The company’s mission is to create value by developing reliable and innovative solutions, through close customer collaboration, that solve today’s challenges and help enable tomorrow’s technology. Since becoming an independent public company in 2000, the company has grown to approximately 1,025 employees on a global basis. For more information about Cabot Microelectronics Corporation, visit www.cabotcmp.com or contact Trisha Tuntland, Manager of Investor Relations at (630) 499-2600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV