- BBI Autosport , a custom tuning shop in Huntington Beach, Calif., that has focused on building, tuning and maintaining Porsches since 2005, has a long history within the Porsche motorsports community. Owner Betim Berisha has been building racecars for more than a decade and is committed to the artistry, passion and technology that take simple, beautiful design to the intricacies of material science. He and BBI remain on the cutting edge, and endeavor to also showcase their own artistic efforts within automotive lifestyle charity events such as the recent "Targa Trophy" which enjoys the "best of the best" in exotic rally involvement and camaraderie with their clientele while contributing to worthwhile causes – BBI ran a Porsche GT3 outfitted with CR-9s during the recent event – for more information on BBI view www.bbiautosport.com and/or http://www.facebook.com/BBIAutosport?fref=ts
- RSTRADA Limited , is a Los Angeles-area exotics tuner and customization house, with additional automotive business ventures in Asia. Owner Arling Wang shares the same vision with Carbon Revolution, and believes in the future of carbon fiber technology. Wang has worked with exotics and high performance vehicles since 2002 and brings his global approach and high technology standards to all he creates and rebuilds. As a true car fanatic and multi-exotics owner, Wang only believes the best deserves the best, thus his commitment to Carbon Revolution wheels. RSTRADA, a name that combines both German and Italian language for "racing road," is committed to bring the latest proven technology to their customers. It has built its reputation for innovation and excellence throughout the local and international exotic car communities. For more information on RSTRADA Limited, please view www.rstrada.com and/or http://www.facebook.com/RstradaLimited?fref=ts.
- Wheel Warehouse , located in Anaheim, Calif., began its business in 1979 and was one of the first aftermarket wheel mega stores in Southern California. Today, according to owner Chris Granger, Wheel Warehouse is one of the largest custom wheel stores in the country, meeting its aspiration of being at the pinnacle of technology and remaining the leading retailer of aftermarket wheels, performance tires and suspension upgrades. Because Granger is also a devout aviator, he knows the value of carbon fiber as a weight saver, as well as the benefits of safety and strength carbon fiber provides. According to Granger, Wheel Warehouse's commitment to Carbon Revolution was a simple decision, due to the credibility of its team, their thoroughness in testing, and ability to go beyond mere fashion in wheels and bring something that is beyond 'state-of-the art' to his customers. For more insight on Wheel Warehouse, please view http://www.wheelwarehouse.com and/or http://www.facebook.com/wheelwarehouseonline?fref=ts.
Australian-Based Carbon Revolution Successfully Opens North American Channels - Three Southern California Master Distributors Join U.S. Team As Suppliers Of World's First "One-Piece" Carbon Fiber Wheel
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts