NewPath Launches Online Learning Program For Grades 1 - 12
VICTOR, N.Y., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NewPath Learning, LLC, award-winning developer of supplemental education products for K-12 education, today announced the launch of a new online learning program featuring ready-to-use interactive, multimedia lessons for Science, Math, Language Arts and Social Studies. The website, www.newpathlearning.com, also includes easy-to-use tools designed for educators to create and deliver custom lessons for entire classes or individual students.
"NewPath's Online Learning Program is a standards-based means for educators to provide truly differentiated instruction which is both engaging, yet economically affordable," stated Kurt Gelke, NewPath's president. "The resources provided are ideal for use on interactive whiteboards for classroom instruction or for individual student use on any Mac or Windows-based computer. Additionally, the site can be used with mobile devices to include tablets and, in the very near future, iPads."
Gelke added that the supplemental curriculum mastery and assessment preparation program is unique in that it provides –
- Ready-to-use multimedia lessons for Middle/High School Science, including Life Science/Biology, Human Body, Earth Science and Physical Science. Also included are extensive resources for Grade 1 - 12 Science as well as Math, ELA and Social Studies.
- Easy-to-use tools to create custom lessons using NewPath's content, that of the educator or multimedia resources from the Web including YouTube, Flickr, Kahn Academy, etc.
- A classroom management system to assign the lessons to a class and/or individual students as well as track and report their progress and results.
- Cloud-based storage enabling educators to save their lessons or share them with their colleagues.
A free, basic version of NewPath's Online Learning Program provides the ability to employ tools and templates to develop and deliver customized lessons. The subscription also provides limited access to NewPath's extensive curriculum resource library. Annual premium subscriptions are available for as low as $99.95 per teacher and provide unlimited access to NewPath's complete library of interactive lessons, activities and assessments.NewPath will be introducing the product at both the upcoming FETC Conference from January 29 th – 31 st in Orlando, FL as well as the TCEA Conference in Austin, TX from February 6 th – 9 th. About NewPath Learning:NewPath Learning, LLC is a leading developer of supplemental education products for Math, Science, Language Arts and Social Studies for Grades K – High School. Founded by Kurt Gelke and George Nassis in 2007, the company's product line includes the Curriculum Mastery Game Learning System, winner of Learning Magazine's Teacher's Choice Award, as well as flip charts, Interactive Whiteboard software, study cards, learning guides and posters to provide comprehensive coverage of the current national and state standards. The company's products are supplemented with web-based lessons and tools featured as part of its proprietary Online Learning Program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV