Rolls-Royce Announces Record Sales In Company's 108-Year History
2012 also marked another record for the Rolls-Royce Bespoke personalisation programme, a service with Rolls-Royce's legendary hand-craftsmanship and attention to detail at its core. Nearly every Phantom family model (95%), and three out of every four Ghosts (73%), left the Home of Rolls-Royce with some element of Bespoke personalisation. Sales were also enhanced by several exceptional bespoke collections in 2011, including Phantom Coupe Aviator, Art Deco, and Ghost One Thousand and One Nights.
The company celebrates its 10
th anniversary at Goodwood in 2013. The first Phantom was presented to its owner at one minute past midnight on
January 1, 2003. During the anniversary year, a major new extension to the Goodwood manufacturing plant will be opened to help the company meet increasing global demand for highly personalised Ghost and Phantom models.
For more information, visit the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars media website, http://www.press.rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV