- Natural gas: approximately 31 Bcf at an average price of $3.89/mcf (swap and collar positions, excluding basis differential), which represents approximately 90% of revenue derived from natural gas
- NGLs: approximately 165,000 bbl at an average price of $92.69/bbl (hedged heavier NGL components using WTI crude swaps)
- Crude oil: approximately 373,000 bbl at an average price of $92.30/bbl (swap and collar positions)
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Provides Update On Operations And Hedging Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.