ST. LOUIS, Jan. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Financial Services Corp (Nasdaq:EFSC) announced today that it has repurchased the warrants issued to the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the TARP Capital Purchase Program. The warrants provided the right to purchase 324,074 shares of Enterprise common stock. Enterprise and the Treasury Department agreed upon a repurchase price of approximately $1.0 million for the warrants.
This transaction completes Enterprise's exit from the Capital Purchase Program. The Company has already repurchased in full the $35 million in preferred stock it issued to the Treasury under the Program.
Enterprise Financial operates commercial banking and wealth management businesses in metropolitan St. Louis, Kansas City and Phoenix. Enterprise is primarily focused on serving the needs of privately held businesses, their owner families, executives and professionals.
CONTACT: Jerry Mueller, Senior Vice President (314) 512-7251 Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications (314) 485-9499
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV