NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ Stock Market ® (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced that Deer Consumer Products, Inc. (DEER), which has been subject to a trading halt since August 13, 2012, will be suspended from the NASDAQ Stock Market effective January 11, 2013. As a result of the suspension, Deer Consumer Products may be eligible to resume trading in the over the counter market. The suspension is the result of a final determination to delist the Company's shares issued by the Panel after a hearing on the matter. NASDAQ will file a Form 25 Notification of Delisting with the Securities Exchange Commission upon the expiration of applicable appeal periods.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company's symbol using InfoQuotes SM on the NASDAQ ® Web site.
For more information about The NASDAQ Stock Market, visit the NASDAQ Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com .NDAQO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV