NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ Stock Market ® (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced that Deer Consumer Products, Inc. (DEER), which has been subject to a trading halt since August 13, 2012, will be suspended from the NASDAQ Stock Market effective January 11, 2013. As a result of the suspension, Deer Consumer Products may be eligible to resume trading in the over the counter market. The suspension is the result of a final determination to delist the Company's shares issued by the Panel after a hearing on the matter. NASDAQ will file a Form 25 Notification of Delisting with the Securities Exchange Commission upon the expiration of applicable appeal periods.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company's symbol using InfoQuotes SM on the NASDAQ ® Web site.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV