POMPANO BEACH, Fla., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VuMee (OTCBB: VUME) -- VuMee announced that NFL future Hall of Famer Ray Lewis has joined VuMee.com as a celebrity content provider. Ray will be active on the startup video sharing platform, connecting with fans and sharing his views.
- Ray Lewis won the 2000 and 2003 NFL Defensive Player of the year award, just the sixth player to achieve this accomplishment.
- Ray Lewis and the Baltimore Ravens won Super Bowl XXXV and Ray was named MVP.
- Ray Lewis is also a 13-time Pro Bowl selection.
"We're building a platform where people view and share content based around the categories of their interests, such as entertainment, sports, and music. Ray Lewis perfectly illustrates the diversity that users will be able to find and engage with on VuMee," stated Michael Spiegel, CEO of VuMee.com.
VuMee is a digital mobile advertising platform designed to provide high profile individuals and brands the ability to connect with fans and consumers via engaging and entertaining video content. VuMee utilizes user-friendly push technology to help connect companies, brands and celebrities to targeted consumer segments. It acts as a unique platform to hear from consumers, build visual relationships and connect users with their favorite celebrities and brands through both mobile and PC platforms.Forward-Looking Statements. Certain of the above statements contained in this press release, such as Ray Lewis' anticipated activity on the Company's platform, contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Actual results, events and circumstances (including future performance, results and trends) could differ materially from those set forth in such statements due to various factors, risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks associated with the company's future growth and operating results, the uncertainty of market acceptance of the company's business plan, competitive factors and general economic conditions. VuMee has no duty and undertakes no obligation to update such statements. CONTACT: Ryan Richeal 954-482-4755 ext. 110 SOURCE VuMee
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV