TORONTO, Jan. 9, 2013 /CNW/ - Genworth MI Canada Inc. (the "Company") (TSX: MIC) today announced it will issue its earnings release and financial supplement containing the fourth quarter results after the market closes on February 5, 2013. A conference call will be held the following day, February 6, at 10:30 am (ET) to discuss the results for the quarter. At that time, management will provide a review of its business operations and progress on strategic priorities. Investor materials will be available on the Company's website, http://investor.genworthmicanada.ca, in advance of the call.
Genworth MI Canada Inc.'s conference call will be accessible via telephone and over the Internet on the Company's website. The direct dial-in number for the February 6 conference call is 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859. A replay of the call will be available until March 6, 2013 (Local 416-640-1917, Toll Free 1-877-289-8525, Access Code 4589899#). Participants are encouraged to pre-register for the webcast through the Company's website. A replay of the call will also be available from the Company's website for a period of at least 45 days following the conference call.
About Genworth MI Canada Inc.
Genworth MI Canada Inc. (TSX: MIC), through its subsidiary, Genworth Financial Mortgage Insurance Company Canada, has been the leading Canadian private residential mortgage insurer since 1995. Known as Genworth Canada, the Company provides default mortgage insurance to Canadian residential mortgage lenders, making homeownership more accessible to first-time homebuyers. Genworth Canada combines technological and service excellence with risk management expertise to deliver innovation to the mortgage marketplace. As of September 30, 2012, Genworth Canada had $5.6 billion total assets and $2.9 billion shareholders' equity. Additional information may be found at www.genworth.ca.SOURCE Genworth MI Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV