K12 Inc. (NYSE: LRN) announced today it plans to host a conference call to discuss second quarter fiscal 2013 financial results at 8:30 a.m. eastern time (ET) on Tuesday, February 5, 2013.
A live webcast of the call will be available at www.k12.com through the investor relations link. To participate in the live call, investors and analysts should dial (866) 713-8395 (domestic) or (617) 597-5309 at 8:20 a.m. (ET). The participant pass code is 48785487.
A replay of the call will be available starting on February 5, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. ET through February 12, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET, at (888) 286-8010 (domestic) or (617) 801-6888 (international) pass code 63276797. The replay will also be archived at www.k12.com in the investor relations section for 60 days.
Q2 Fiscal Year 2013 OutlookThe Company is confirming its previously issued forecast for Q2 FY 2013:
- Revenue of $205 million to $215 million
- EBITDA of $30 million to $33 million
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV