ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today that it will release 2012 fourth quarter earnings on Monday, February 11, 2013 after the market close, and will hold its fourth quarter conference call on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The Company's earnings release and supplemental information package will be posted to the Company's website prior to the conference call.
To participate in Parkway's fourth quarter earnings conference call, please dial 877-941-1427, or 1-480-629-9664 for international participants, at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time. A live audio webcast will also be available on the Company's website ( www.pky.com). A taped replay of the call can be accessed 24 hours a day through February 19, 2013, by dialing 877-870-5176, or 1-858-384-5517 for international callers, and using the passcode 4587067. An audio replay will also be archived and indexed on the Company's website.
About Parkway PropertiesParkway Properties, Inc., a member of the S&P Small Cap 600 Index, is a self-administered real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership of quality office properties in higher-growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 38 office properties located in nine states with an aggregate of approximately 10.0 million square feet of leasable space at November 1, 2012. Fee-based real estate services are offered through wholly owned subsidiaries of the Company, which in total manage and/or lease approximately 11.6 million square feet for third-party owners at November 1, 2012. Parkway Properties, Inc.'s press releases and additional information about the Company are available on the Company's website at www.pky.com. Contact: Thomas E. BlalockVice President of Investor Relations(407) 650-0593 SOURCE Parkway Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV