The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (NASDAQ: CAKE) today announced it will release fourth quarter fiscal 2012 financial results after the market close on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss its results on the same day beginning at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time, which will be broadcast live over the Internet.
To listen to the conference call, please go to the Company’s website at www.thecheesecakefactory.com at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register and download any necessary audio software. Click on the “Investors” link on the home page, and select the link for the “Q4 2012 Earnings Conference Call” at the top of the page. An archive of the webcast will be available shortly after the call and continue through March 20, 2013.
About The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company operates 177 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S., including 162 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory® mark; 14 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe® mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen® mark. The Company also operates two bakery production facilities in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC that produce over 70 varieties of quality cheesecakes and other baked products. Learn more about the company at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV