MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS), a global leader providing software, IP and services used to accelerate innovation in chips and electronic systems, today announced that Aart de Geus, Chairman and Co-CEO, will speak at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference in New York on January 16, 2013.
This event will be broadcast live on the Internet via the Synopsys corporate website at http://www.synopsys.com/Company/InvestorRelations on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 10:40 a.m. ET ( 7:40 a.m. PT). To access the live webcast presentation, please go to the website at least ten minutes early to register and to download and install any necessary multimedia software. The webcast replay of the presentation can be accessed at the Synopsys corporate website approximately ten minutes following the conclusion of the live event.
About SynopsysSynopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) accelerates innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP, its software, IP and services help engineers address their design, verification, system and manufacturing challenges. Since 1986, engineers around the world have been using Synopsys technology to design and create billions of chips and systems. Learn more at www.synopsys.com.
Investor Contact: Roberta ReidSynopsys, Inc. (650) 584-1901SOURCE Synopsys, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV