MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Famous Dave's customers want more than great barbeque. They want great BBQ on their own terms – where they want it, when they want it. Looking to meet these consumer terms, Famous Dave's, (Famous Dave's) (Nasdaq:DAVE), has launched a "Digital Services Group" tasked with driving sales and traffic growth through the use of digital solutions, including on-line ordering and mobile technologies. This group will help transform the company's approach to engaging and understanding the Famous Dave's customer, allowing Famous Dave's to evolve its use of CRM, B2B campaign management, email, social media and web advertising.
"Customers may be busier than ever but they still demand high quality," said Famous Dave's CEO, John Gilbert. "With the addition of the Digital Services group we'll couple the appeal of our award-winning food with technology convenience. We'll answer a core customer dilemma, 'what can I do for dinner tonight and how do I make it easy.' Making Famous Dave's one of the options to answer that question opens up a wide range of new sales opportunities."
ABOUT FAMOUS DAVE'S:Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq:DAVE) develops, owns, operates and franchises barbeque restaurants. The company owns 53 locations and franchises 134 additional units in 34 states and 1 Canadian province. The menu features award-winning barbequed and grilled meats, a large selection of salads, side items and sandwiches and unique desserts. Famous Dave's has won over 646 awards for everything from best ribs to best Bar-B-Que sauce to best cookbook. For more information, please visit www.famousdaves.com . The Famous Dave's of America, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7726
CONTACT: MEDIA CONTACT: Gretchen Anthony Famous Dave's of America 952-294-1300 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV