TAMPA, Fla., Jan. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLMN), today announced that the Company's 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 9 a.m. ET at the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel located at 4200 Jim Walter Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607. The record date for the annual meeting is March 1, 2013 and only stockholders of record on the close of business on that date will be entitled to vote by proxy or in person at the annual meeting.
About Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is a portfolio of founder-inspired restaurant brands comprised of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar and Roy's with more than 1,400 restaurants throughout 48 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 19 countries.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Mark W. Seymour, Jr. (813) 830-5311 Investor@bloominbrands.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV