Crane Co. (NYSE:CR) announced today that Louis V. Pinkham, Group President Fluid Handling, will participate in a panel discussion on Growth in Downstream Oil & Gas at the Gabelli 23rd Annual Pump, Valve and Energy Infrastructure Conference in New York City on Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 10:45 AM to 11:30 AM.
A simultaneous webcast will be available on the Company’s website www.craneco.com. A web replay will be available on the same web site shortly after completion of the presentation.
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial
products. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV