Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU) will hold its annual stockholder meeting on Thursday, Jan. 17 at 8 a.m. Pacific time at its Mountain View, Calif., headquarters.
Brad Smith, Intuit’s president and chief executive officer, will present the company's fiscal year 2012 results and discuss the company’s strategy for growth.
The meeting will be webcast live on Intuit’s website at http://investors.intuit.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately 24 hours after the meeting ends.
About Intuit Inc.Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of innovative business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, accounting professionals and financial institutions. Its flagship products and services that include QuickBooks®, TurboTax® and Quicken® help customers solve important business and financial management problems, such as running a small business, paying bills, filing income taxes, or managing personal finances. ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Intuit Financial Services provides digital banking solutions to banks and credit unions that help them make it easier for their customers to manage money and pay bills. Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $4.15 billion in its fiscal year 2012. The company has approximately 8,500 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Singapore and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV