GLENVIEW, Ill., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Kraft announced that MiO, pioneer of the fast-growing liquid water enhancer category, will debut a new 30-second commercial during the third quarter of Super Bowl XLVII on February 3, 2013.
"Nearly two years since we launched, MiO has already proven to be a huge hit with millions of fans," said Doug Weekes, VP of Refreshment Beverages for Kraft. "So it's only fitting that our game-changing liquid water enhancer will lead the new Kraft onto the world's largest advertising stage during this year's Super Bowl."
MiO will release more details about the Super Bowl ad later this month. To learn more about MiO, visit www.makeitmio.com or follow on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/mio) and Twitter ( www.twitter.com/makeitmio).ABOUT KRAFT FOODS GROUP Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is North America's fourth largest consumer packaged food and beverage company, with revenues of approximately $19 billion in 2011. Launched as a public and independent company on Oct. 1, 2012, the new Kraft has the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse. The company has an unrivaled portfolio of products in the beverages, cheese, refrigerated meals and grocery categories. Its iconic brands include Kraft, Maxwell House, Oscar Mayer , Planters and JELL-O. Kraft's 25,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada have a passion for making the foods and beverages people love. Kraft Foods Group is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 index. For more information, visit www.kraft.com and www.facebook.com/kraft. SOURCE Kraft
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV