Lustros Announces Ticker Symbol Change
LUSTROS, INC. (OTCQB: LSLD) (the “Company”), announced today that the Company has changed its ticker symbol to “LSTS”.
Effective January 10, 2013, the Company’s common stock, which is currently traded under the ticker symbol “LSLD” on the OTCQB market, will begin trading under the new ticker symbol “LSTS”.
Outstanding stock certificates representing shares of the Company’s common stock will not be affected by the ticker symbol change and will not need to be exchanged.
About Lustros, Inc.Lustros, Inc., through its Chilean subsidiaries, is in the business of copper mining and the manufacturing of food-grade copper sulfate. Lustros has a majority equity position in Sulfatos Chile S.A., which owns the Anica Copper Mines as well as a copper sulfate production project and employs a highly experienced staff of mining professionals. Lustros, Inc.’s subsidiary Mineraltus SA is a Chilean corporation that extracts copper from the tailings (waste products) of expired copper mines to secure the raw materials to manufacture high quality, feed-grade copper sulfate. Safe Harbor Statement This press release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These statements are based on the Company's current expectations as to future events. However, the forward-looking events and circumstances discussed in this press release might not occur, and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated or implied in the forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV