NACOGDOCHES, Texas, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. has promoted Scott Ishmael to chief information officer. He previously served as vice president of operations for BancorpSouth Insurance Services.
Based in Nacogdoches, Ishmael will focus on supporting the insurance operation through forward-thinking technologies and the realignment of current software platforms. He will oversee the development, deployment and delivery of technology platforms, services and solutions.
Ishmael has been with BancorpSouth Insurance Services for 28 years, having worked as a property and casualty account manager, automation services manager and most recently as vice president of operations.
Ishmael holds a Bachelor's of Business Administration from Stephen F. Austin State University, majoring in Data Processing and has participated in many industry-related technology groups.About BancorpSouthBancorpSouth Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BancorpSouth, Inc., (NYSE: BXS) a financial holding company with $13.2 billion in assets headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi. BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc., a division of BancorpSouth Bank, employs over 500 insurance and risk management specialists. Collectively, BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. has over 20 offices across 8 states and is annually ranked as one of the nation's largest brokers by Business Insurance magazine. SOURCE BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV