Investors Turn To Trusted Jewelers For Capital Preservation
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In the rarified air of Natural Colored Diamond connoisseurship most important transactions have traditionally taken place in the hushed private rooms of the world's leading auction houses and cutting houses. But the market is changing. An innovative new program at seven of the country's most exclusive jewelry salons will offer rare, investment-quality Fancy Color Diamond jewels to collectors and investors "where they live."
Known as The One and Only One Collection, the one-of-a-kind Fancy Color Diamond statement pieces are valued between $2 million and $10 million. They include a rare 2.97-carat Fancy Vivid Blue Diamond Ring, a superbly matched pair of Fancy Intense Green Diamond Earrings (2.23 and 2.35 carats), a 10.02-carat Fancy Vivid "Canary" Yellow Marquise Diamond Ring, and The Majestic Pink Diamond Bracelet (43.34 carats), which features 204 Fancy Vivid and Intense Argyle Pink and Red Diamonds.
The jewels of The One and Only One Collection are available by appointment only, individual prices upon request."We're experiencing unprecedented worldwide demand for important Fancy Color Diamonds as investors look to diversify portfolios and preserve capital," said Joe Padulo, CEO of Padulo Prive, who advises high-end jewelers and luxury brands. "These venerable U.S. salons -- the most respected and established in their regions – have been selected to represent this magnificent collection...one-of-a-kind Natural Colored Diamonds of the quality once only available to oligarchs and royalty," he continued. During the volatile economic cycle of the past ten years, and even since the banking crisis of 2008, prices of Fancy Color Diamonds have soared and auction records have been broken as Ultra High Net Worth Individuals recognize that these precious hard assets have out-performed most financial instruments.
- In 2009, a 2.52-carat Fancy Vivid Green Diamond sold at auction for $3.08 million, a world-record $1.2 million per carat.
- In 2011, in Hong Kong, a 6.01-carat Fancy Vivid Blue Diamond sold for $10.1 million, or $1.6 million per carat, also a world record.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV