FALLS CHURCH, Va., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) will announce its fourth quarter and year-end 2012 financial results on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013. The company's conference call will be held at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time the same day. Wes Bush, chairman, chief executive officer and president, and Jim Palmer, chief financial officer, will review fourth quarter and 2012 results and discuss Northrop Grumman's 2013 outlook. The conference call will be webcast live on Northrop Grumman's website at http://www.northropgrumman.com.
Replays of the call will be available on the Northrop Grumman website for a limited time. Presentations will be supplemented by a series of slides appearing on the company website. Listeners are encouraged to view these materials in conjunction with the call. The fourth quarter and year-end 2012 earnings release will be posted on the home page of the website.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.SOURCE Northrop Grumman Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV