NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Sometimes I engage in a silly exercise of who might buy whom based strictly on market cap.
The idea sounds ridiculous until you realize how much work Google has been doing on self-driving cars the last few years. Then it just gets far-fetched.
The fact is car companies and tech companies are growing closer. Google now has a deal with
Hyundai to put its Google Maps into select vehicles,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV