Texting? Watch Out For Overpasses
"A single texting ticket is usually like a single minor speeding ticket," says Penny Gusner, consumer analyst at CarInsurance.com. "Your rates might go up, and they might not. But watch out for that second ticket, because it starts to look like a pattern of risky behavior."
A texting ticket that hits your motor vehicle record could push your rates up 10 to 20 percent for a first offense and 40 percent for repeat offenders, Gusner says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV