Statement From Rep. Fattah: Goldman Sachs Small Business Initiative Expands Community College's Role In City Economy
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Congressman Chaka Fattah (D-PA-02) issues this statement welcoming the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses $20 million initiative to Philadelphia:
"When small businesses grow and create jobs, the effects are felt throughout the community. I am pleased that the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program is coming to Philadelphia, and I look forward to seeing the program's success positively influence the broader economy both in Philadelphia and in Pennsylvania.
"It is especially significant that this generous initiative includes $5 million for the Community College of Philadelphia. This classroom based grant will underwrite study programs for business owners. It cements the critical and expanding role that the College is performing for Philadelphia's young and would-be entrepreneurs.
"Education is the key to opportunity. The Community College of Philadelphia continues to step up to meet the specific needs of Philadelphians and our city's economy."SOURCE Office of Congressman Chaka Fattah
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV