- Atlanta – 28 percent off The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree. Nightly rates from $126 for stays February 8-11.
- Baltimore – 18 percent off Sheraton Baltimore City Center. Nightly rates from $151 for stays March 11-14.
- Boston – 23 percent off The Westin Waltham Boston. Nightly rates from $134 for stays March 15-18.
- Denver – 29 percent off The Inverness Hotel. Nightly rates from $114 for stays March 15-18.
- Green Bay – 15 percent off Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay. Nightly rates from $106 for stays February 15-18.
- Houston – 15 percent off Hilton Garden Inn. Nightly rates from $93 for stays March 1-4.
- San Francisco – 28 percent off Hotel Tomo. Nightly rates from $123 for stays February 4-7.
- Seattle – 30 percent off the Woodmark Hotel Yacht Club & Spa. Nightly rates from $142 for stays February 18-21.
OneTravel.com's 2013 "Travel Bowl" Kicks Off The End Of Football Season With Hotel Savings In Hometowns Of Playoff Teams
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.