Branham Law, LLP Investigating Zipcar Sale To Avis Budget Group
Branham Law, LLP has launched an investigation Avis Budget Group's purchase of Zipcar, Inc. (“Zipcar”) (Nasdaq: ZIP). The proposed deal, valued at approximately $500 million, offers Zipcar shareholders only $12.25 in cash for each share they own. This value is startlingly below 52 week high of $16.25 per share.
At issue is whether Zipcar’s Board of Directors took the appropriate steps to ensure that Zipcar’s shareholders are receiving the highest possible share price or whether the proposed transaction undervalues the Company. At least one Analyst has pegged the actual value of Zipcar shares at $13.00 per share. “This deal appears to be an undervaluation of Zipcar’s shares,” said attorney Trey Branham. “If so, we intend make an effort to ensure that the board maximizes value for its shareholders.”
Branham Law, LLP has significant experience in shareholder representation nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV