MidOcean Partners Announces Acquisition Of Agilex Flavors & Fragrances From Nautic Partners
About Agilex Flavors & Fragrances Headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, Agilex is the leading provider of fragrance compounds and delivery systems in the middle market. The Company possesses leading creative and technical capabilities for the customers it serves, which are primarily manufacturers of air care, personal care, industrial and institutional and household products throughout the United States. Additional information about Agilex is available at www.agilexfandf.com.
About MidOcean PartnersMidOcean Partners is a premier private equity firm headquartered in New York focused on the middle market. MidOcean is committed to investing in high quality companies with stable market positions and multiple opportunities for growth. Targeted sectors include consumer, media and communications, business and financial services and industrial services. MidOcean utilizes a broad foundation of expertise in its focus industries to create value for its investors and partners. For more information, visit www.midoceanpartners.com.
About Nautic PartnersFounded in 1986, Nautic Partners is a middle-market private equity firm with over $2.5 billion of equity capital under management. The firm has completed over 110 transactions in partnership with management and delivered successful results to investors over three decades. Nautic targets equity investments of $25-$75 million, representing majority ownership in niche businesses with strong market share and growth potential, identified value enhancement opportunities and strong management teams. Areas of focus include business services, manufacturing, and healthcare. For more information, please visit www.nautic.com.
Contact for MidOcean: Chris Tofalli(914) 834-4334SOURCE MidOcean Partners
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV