Vesta And Utopia Partner For SAP Enterprise Asset Management Solutions
SAP EAM Data Quality Webinar
About Utopia, Inc.:
Utopia, Inc. is a global Enterprise Data Solutions provider that serves customers in multiple industries, including oil & gas, mining, utilities, manufacturing, high tech, consumer goods and retail, with unique methodologies to deliver significant cost savings and improvements that help unleash the true potential of the enterprise. Utopia's enterprise data solutions include strategic roadmap development, systems integration, data strategy and master data management (MDM), as well as data migration, quality and governance services.
The company has its global headquarters in Mundelein, IL, just north of Chicago and is celebrating its tenth year in business. Utopia's international presence includes offices in USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, India, Asia Pacific and most recently Latin America. For more information, please visit: www.utopiainc.com.
About Vesta PartnersFounded in 2005, Vesta operates a functional and technical consulting practice focused on EAM solution architecture and configuration for customers in asset intensive industries. The functional consulting practice is focused on architecting and integrating SAP EAM modules, which help customers track, manage and report on capital asset usage, with expertise in utilities, mining, rail and oil & gas. In addition to its consulting services, the Company offers proprietary software solutions addressing niche EAM demands. As a leader in the EAM space and an SAP Select Consulting Partner, the Company is regularly hired by Fortune 500 customers to design and implement master IT roadmaps specifying enterprise application architecture and configuration. For more information, please visit www.vestapartners.com. SOURCE Utopia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV