If you're bullish on NBY, then I would look for long-biased if this stock manages to break out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.21 to $1.28 a share with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that hits near or above its three-month average action of 244,079 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then NBY will set up to re-fill its previous gap down zone from last December that started above $1.35 a share. If that gap gets filled, then NBY could trade up towards $1.45 to $1.55 a share.
-- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV