- The Magners cider-making business was established by William Magners in Ireland in 1935.
- In 1999 Magners started exporting their cider from Ireland and Magners Original is now exported to over 40 markets internationally.
- Magners Original is made and bottled in Clonmel in Ireland, using 17 varieties of apples.
- The USA and Australia are the fastest-growing cider markets globally.
- The Magners cider family now includes: Magners Original; Magners Pear; Magners Golden Draught; and Magners Berry.
- Magners Original is the best-selling bottled cider brand in UK pubs and bars.
- Magners Original is the UK's No 1 take home bottled cider brand.
- Magners has an established pedigree in sports sponsorship - Rugby Union: Magners League. Rugby League: St Helens; Warrington; Wigan; Widnes; and Hull. Football: Preston North End; Dundee FC.
- Magners also has a long standing association with comedy and music - Udderbelly ( London's South Bank and Edinburgh Fringe); Glasgow Comedy Festival; Latitude Festival; and major music events at Hyde Park in London.
Magners Cider Announces Three Year Shirt Sponsorship Of Celtic Football Club
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts