Eby holds a degree in Business Administration with an Accounting major from Mount Mary College in Yankton, South Dakota. In addition to various seminars offered by the American Bankers Association and the Risk Management Association, Bob has attended Commercial Lending School and the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Colorado.
Eby has always been active in his communities and will look to be involved in the Galena community as well. He has been served Area Residential Care on the ARC Corporate Games Committee, the American Heart Association’s Annual Campaign, Luther Manor’s Annual Appeal, Clarke University Annual Appeal and Dubuque Youth Football. Eby may be reached at 815-777-0663 or email@example.com
About Galena State BankGalena State Bank, founded in 1966, is a community bank with assets in excess of $290 million primarily serving Galena; Jo Daviess County, Illinois; and the surrounding area including southwest Wisconsin. The bank has two offices in Galena, one office in Stockton, Illinois and one office in Elizabeth, Illinois. The bank is a member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTLF), a diversified financial services company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa. Member FDIC, and an Equal Housing Lender.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV