Blue Medora Secures $1.25 Million In Growth Capital From West Michigan Investors
Blue Medora was founded in 2007 as a partnership between Owen and Atomic Object. They spent the first 18 months developing their initial product, which bridged the monitoring and management capabilities of a key IBM product to a number of critical Oracle applications including PeopleSoft and Siebel.
Owen said IBM already licenses a number of virtualization and cloud management products from Blue Medora, which has doubled in size from 11 to 22 employees since 2011 and is expected to employ up to 35 people in the next 18 months. Additionally, he said Blue Medora is gaining critical velocity quickly in the marketplace, including a customer portfolio of over 50 enterprises currently using their solutions, and they beginning to attract the notice of analyst groups like IDC and Gartner. The company's current development strategy includes the introduction of systems management and monitoring solutions meant to extend the virtualization capabilities of Oracle EM through VMware integration.
"Systems management is rapidly evolving. Companies are moving away from single solution systems management and demanding more customization and integration into cloud-based solutions like VMware," said Owen. "Blue Medora has been and will continue to work with companies like Oracle, IBM, and VMware to provide leading edge solutions to meet their customers' changing needs."
Based in Grand Rapids, Mich., Blue Medora has developed a range of validated/certified integration products that extend the monitoring and management capabilities of IBM and Oracle's market-leading systems management platforms to the world's leading cloud, virtualization, ERP, CRM, enterprise directory, and messaging software. For more information, visit www.bluemedora.com .SOURCE Blue Medora
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV