4. Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft Windows 8 via Samsung, Dell) (MSFT): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $223.46B, most recent closing price at $26.55.
Samsung announced two new models to its computer lineup: the Series 7 Chronos and Ultra. The models shown were running Microsoft (MSFT) Windows 8. CEO Steve Ballmer made a surprise appearance.
Dell announced an update to XPS 13 Ultrabooks: higher-resolution screens. The Inspiron R line now has the option for touchscreens and will be thinner.5. Intel Corporation (INTC): Engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of integrated circuits for computing and communications industries worldwide. Market cap at $104.94B, most recent closing price at $21.09. Intel announced the Lexington platform, chips that are for mobile devices and intended for the emerging markets. The Atom processor is modified to run optimally for Android applications. The chip will support 1.2 GHz, 5- and 1.3-megapixel sensors, and will decode video at 1080p. HSPA+, dual SIM, and WiDi streaming, and microSD card are also supported. Written by Kapitall’s Chris Lau.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV