Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" last night:
Verizon (VZ): "They've created a floor in the stock and they have a great yield. I wouldn't sell it here."
Rentech Nitrogen (RNF): "I missed the move in agriculture. This is a good one."Goldcorp (GG): "I like SPDR Gold Shares (GLD). " Yandex (YNDX): "I'm not investing in Russia. I say sell, sell, sell." Nokia (NOK): "I'm saying don't buy Nokia." Visa (V): "I agree that Visa goes higher." KiOR (KIOR): "No, this is too speculative for me." BankUnited (BKU): "I'm not a buyer of that bank. I like the Ohio banks." Millennial Media (MM): "I think the fundamentals are good." Ultra Petroleum (UPL): "It's so low, I want to recommend it, but I think it's going nowhere. I'm sorry." CYS Investments (CYS): "As long as the economy is strong you'll be fine in that one. I'll bless it." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV