- Volt University Online – From live monthly webcasts and on-demand "how to" videos to white papers, tutorials, demonstrations, and code samples, Volt University Online provides users with a substantial library of material to offer inspiration and instruction to create high-velocity applications on VoltDB. Content is available free of charge for all members of the Volt Community. For more on the VoltDB Community, visit: http://voltdb.com/community/community-home.php.
- Volt University Classroom – Administered by the VoltDB engineering team, Volt University Classroom provides in-person instruction for a wide range of topics to help participants realize the potential of VoltDB and build their applications with speed and ease. Classes are offered through a select group of institutions and developer-run organizations, and can be customized and administered for individual groups or businesses on request.
- Volt Vanguard Certification – At the core of Volt University is the Volt Vanguard Certification program, a set of self-paced, online courses that combine instructional content and testing for full VoltDB certification. At the successful conclusion of the program, participants will be certified Volt Vanguards, and will be fully enabled to develop cutting-edge applications of all types using VoltDB. Fees to participate in the Volt Vanguard Certification program begin at $495 for a single student. For more information, please contact the Volt University Team at email@example.com.
VoltDB, The World's Fastest High-Velocity Database, Launches Volt University
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts