Joe Maleti Joins Avidbank As Senior Vice President
Avidbank Holdings, Inc., parent company of Avidbank, today announced that Joe Maleti has joined the Bank as Senior Vice President to lead its Commercial Real Estate Lending.
Mr. Maleti brings 20 years of experience in commercial real estate lending in the Bay Area. His career began at Pacific Western / Comerica Bank and continued with Senior Vice President positions at Greater Bay Bank and City National Bank.
“One of our goals has been to expand our commercial real estate lending practice. Joe’s experience and expertise in our marketplace will advance our cause,” stated Mark D. Mordell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “He understands the market and the competition, and we are delighted to have him join our team.”
“I’m excited get back to true, local, relationship banking,” said Mr. Maleti, “And, I look forward to expanding Avidbank’s Commercial Real Estate Lending presence in the San Francisco, Peninsula and South Bay markets.”About Avidbank Our goal at Avidbank is to advance our clients’ success by offering innovative financial solutions and service. Our experienced people provide a unique and individualized banking experience based on mutual effort, ingenuity and trust, creating long-term banking relationships. Avidbank specializes in the following markets: commercial and industrial, corporate finance, technology and asset-based lending, real estate construction, commercial real estate lending and real estate bridge financing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV