Mass. Gov.: Freeze Unemployment Insurance Rates
"This is very important to small businesses across the commonwealth," Hurst said. "We want to make sure that for small businesses, we can eliminate the confusion factor, duplicative type of requirements, and make sure the red tape is out of the way."
The bill comes a day after Patrick proposed changes in professional licensure as part of what he says is an ongoing effort by his administration to cut red tape in Massachusetts. Those changes would consolidate the licensing of nearly 84,000 barbers, cosmetologists and electrologists under a single registration board. The changes are aimed at making it easier for professionals in these fields to obtain and renew their licenses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV